Thursday, May 13, 2010

thrifted :: mosaic glass chicks

5_thursday

thrifted chicks

one of my goals for my 101 in 1001 project is to find things to fill my vintage type drawer that i got for my birthday last year. the first objects to find their home in the drawer are these adorable little rooster/chick pair. (they're teeny-tiny...only about an inch tall) i found them at the amazing mid-century modern estate sale that we went to a few weeks back. i bought them on the first day which means i paid full price - something i don't typically do at estate sales since the prices are a little higher than my typical garage sale finds. i bought the pair for $6.00....way above my normal thrifty budget. still, i loved them so much, i couldn't pass them by.

3 comments:

Princess and the Pea said...

I think you got a bargain here! They're the cutest little things I've ever seen!

Lisaray said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lattitude Cafeto said...

Great blog I enjjoyed reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin