Monday, May 24, 2010

marzipan monday :: stationery show 2010

2_monday

last week i was away at the national stationery show for a few days. i can't really remember which number this is for me. i think it's somewhere around #7 or so. this year was different for me than in the past. because of all the changes i've made in my business over the past year, i didn't actually have anything to display in a booth of my own. now that my greeting cards are with a distributor and my fin+roe line is available through the english paper company as citrus & clover, i'm no longer in charge of sales of any of my products! i thought it would be a relief, which it was partly, but it's also a little nerve wracking to hand everything over! luckily i think i'm in pretty good hands in both scenarios!

nss 2010

this was my pretty little corner of the whitney english booth where citrus & clover made it's official debut. i love the framed magnet displays where all of the printed samples were hung.

nss 2010

and here's the album itself. i'm so excited to get it into retailers hands and get their feedback.

nss 2010

i spent much of my time at the show with my friends from a fresh bunch. (please excuse the horrible shots, i was working with limited camera capabilities & bad, bad lighting!) our booth was put together in less than a week which just blows my mind! jenny from hen and barley press was a miracle worker!

nss 2010

nss 2010

a fresh bunch had an amazing response to a great new program we're offering called the print in store program. this program allows retailers to print our great designs right in their store. immediate gratification. above are a few shots of some of the different designs we had on display for the retailers to see in person. below, are some of the designs i'm going to be offering.

nss 2010

nss 2010

nss 2010

i have to say that it was one of my most exciting shows ever! even though i didn't have a booth of my very own, i had many extraordinary things happening all at the same time. i'm so excited to see what the rest of the year has to offer! i have a feeling it's going to be a big year for changes in my company!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin