Monday, November 03, 2008

another thing on my plate

disclaimer: the people who know me best may wonder what i'm thinking when they read this post, but you'll just have to trust me when i say i can handle it and i'm actually very excited about it. so here it goes:


i just wanted to share with everyone that i'm going to be a guest poster on the blog: scoutie girl! it's a permanent thing and my posts will be featured every wednesday starting november 12th. jan (the blog owner) introduced us all today....read the post here.

and in case you're interested, my posts are going to be focusing on how we can solve everyday "problems" by shopping indie or handmade (ie. i need an outfit for my 20 year class reunion, or i need to send a gift basket to a sick friend). i'll pose a scenario and then show how you can get everything you need outside of the big box stores! it's going to be called "handmade solutions".

hope you all come and check us out! i'll be sure to update here when the first post launches!

3 comments:

lisa {milkshake} said...

Hi from another guest poster :)

Julie said...

Congrats - I'm looking forward to reading it!

Jan said...

Thanks for mentioning your new GP "job" on Scoutie Girl! I'm equally excited to have you all on board! Can't wait to see how it unfolds!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin