Thursday, October 23, 2008

proud auntie

i had to post these photos of my niece that my sister in law sent over to me today. little e had been growing her beautiful red hair out for a very long time in anticipation of donating it to locks of love. last night was the night. according to my sister in law she was very excited because, as she put it, now another little girl will get to have hair! sniff, sniff.


here's a photo of how long her hair was before.


a shot during.


and her cute bob after!

i'm so proud of you little e. you've done a fabulous thing!

2 comments:

Julie said...

How wonderful! My daughter did the same thing last year - and while I was sad to see her beautiful hair go, she was so darned happy about donating it.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! This is adorable :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin