Thursday, October 09, 2008

in case you were wondering....

yes, it is possible to sleep standing up!


the little dude was having a rough time falling asleep last night. we had to go up and talk to him several times. well, when i headed to bed, i went in to check on him, (and cover him up since he's always cold) this is what i found!

is this not the sweetest, saddest, most adorable thing you've ever seen? i had the hardest time taking a picture because i couldn't stop from giggling and then the camera would shake. i managed to get him back up into bed without even waking him up. he was zonkered!

3 comments:

ofifteen said...

that is the most adorable pic! I can't wait till my little ones do that, they are almost there,hehehe.


ofifteen
'designing your life'
http://ofifteenblog.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

Oh my gosh, is that ever funny!!! Too cute!

Melissa said...

Oh my!!! I've been having some trouble sleeping lately too. I may give that a shot!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin