Monday, January 16, 2006

in order to achieve my goal

tonight i bit the bullet and signed up for a gym membership. i don't know why it's so hard for me to part with the money, but it just is. i know in the grand scheme of things, it's not that much for what you get. maybe the price will help motivate me to go on a very, very regular basis....which is what i need anyway.

all we have in our small town is a ymca. i took a tour tonight and it's actually a pretty nice facility. i'm excited to start going. my goal is to try to hit-up one of the aerobics classes tomorrow. hopefully i don't die in the first 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Lori! Now if only I could get myself to the gym...

Anonymous said...

I just started back at a gym this month as well. This, after years of saying "I can do it myself". It is so worth it. I'm still very sore after each class, but it made me realize how out of shape I was. My 30 minute "strolls" just aren't cutting it anymore. Good Luck to you!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin