Friday, August 05, 2005

it's a good thing

well today was the day....it seems like i've been waiting forever.

i finally have some professional pictures of my products!!!! yippee!! they're obviously not on my website yet or anything, but i'm dying to work with them. they look so much better than the ones i've had. we started out by doing some group beauty shots. so nothing individual yet. (that will be a big project when it happens) we did about 10 different shots of my main product categories to highlight on my website and in my catalog. it will be nice to have something that wasn't taken at home with a crappy digital camera! i'll definitely post when they're on my website and you can all go check them out.

i suddenly feel like my products are more real...it's a good thing.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That's so wonderful! Can't wait to see 'em on your site! Exciting stuff!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin